TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Delegates will be fully liable for all Congress related fees.
- All Congress forms and disclaimers must be signed.
- No payment will be processed until the Congress forms and disclaimer have been signed.
- PASA Members need to be FULLY PAID UP PASA Members – meaning there needs to be no outstanding amount with regards to their Membership for the 2018-2019 Membership year.
- Any PASA Member with outstanding Membership fees will not be allowed to attend the Congress BGM.
- Public sector delegates (PASA Member or Non-PASA Member) will be responsible for their Congress fees and they need to claim back from their relevant departments if they get reimbursed for Congress fees or another department has to authorize payment.
- All Congress fees (early / regular or late fee) need to be fully paid before the start of the Congress – the delegate will not be allowed in the Congress and will not receive their CPD points.
- PASA will not be held responsible for unpaid, or any outstanding balances of the delegates and any additional costs incurred by the delegate.
- Delegates are allowed to pay off their Congress fee (early / regular or late fee) on the proviso that it is fully paid off by the close of business on the due date stipulated on the Congress form.
- No payments, cash or card, will be accepted at the start of Congress.
- There will be no card facilities on the premises.
- Early bird fee must be paid in full by no later than 30 April 2019.
- Regular registration fee must be paid in full by no later than 30 June 2019.
- Late registration fee, will need to be paid by close of business on 8 August 2019. Proof of payment has to reflect this date and has to be sent to the PCO and Treasurer.
- Delegates will need to make sure they receive a payment receipt from PASA before the start of Congress.
- Delegates have the option of selecting to attend the full Congress or be a day Congress visitor. (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) Whatever the choice, if the delegate decides to cancel for whatever reason, the following cancellation policy applies:
- 120 Days before Congress – no cancellation fee
- 90 Days before Congress – 25% cancellation fee
- 60 Days before Congress – 50% cancellation fee
- 30 Days, during or after Congress – full cancellation fee
- The delegate will need to discuss any changes required in regards to attendance with the PCO and Treasurer eg. Chose to attend Friday, can no longer make it, therefore want to attend on Saturday.
- If the refund is granted, the delegate will have the choice of PASA retaining the payment as a credit or provide banking details for it to be reimbursed.
- Refunds will only be done AFTER the Congress has ended.
XL MILLENNIUM CONFERENCE & EVENT MANAGEMENT
LOGISTICS AND CONGRESS ORGANISERS
Linda Benwell – Project Director
Jacqui Bonello – Conference Coordinator
Marcelle Swart – Delegate Registration & Abstract Management
Phone: +27 21 590 7900